Stake.us Dragon Tower Guide - How to Play Dragon Tower
- Dragon Tower is an easy-to-play game of chance with tremendous payout potential
- This guide explains how to play Dragon Tower, as well as looking at each of the five risk levels
- The win multipliers range from 1.31x to 256,901.12x
- Start climbing Dragon Tower with our NEWBONUS promo code
- What is Stake.us Dragon Tower?
- How to Play Dragon Tower at Stake.us
- Stake.us Dragon Tower Payouts
- Dragon Tower Strategy
- Free Dragon Tower with Stake.us Free Coins
- Stake.us Dragon Tower Guide - FAQs
What is Stake.us Dragon Tower?
How to Play Dragon Tower at Stake.us
Stake.us Dragon Tower Payouts
Dragon Tower Strategy
- Martingale: This is a high-risk betting system, so you need to have plenty of coins to cover long-losing streaks. The method is simple, double your bet amount after a loss. When you hit a win, you regain all the losses and finish in profit, so you go back to your original bet amount and start again.
- Reverse Martingale: As the name implies, this Dragon Tower betting strategy works in reverse. Therefore, you double your bet amount after a win. The theory is to capitalize on hot streaks. However, don’t get overly greedy. You must cash out after two or three consecutive wins.
- Cancellation System: With this strategy, you need to determine how many coins you want to win before you play, then write down a string of numbers that total the same number. For instance, if you want to win 10 coins, you may write down 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Your bet amount is the collective sum of the left and rightmost digits. If you win, you can cancel those numbers. If you lose, you add the bet amount to the right side of the number string. Once all the numbers are canceled, you’ve won your desired number of coins.
Free Dragon Tower with Stake.us Free Coins
Stake.us Dragon Tower Guide - FAQs
How to play Dragon Tower?
Dragon Tower is an easy game to learn and play. All you need to do is select your bet amount and the difficulty level. From there, you pick one of the stones/steps to start climbing up the tower and collecting eggs. With each correct guess, the multiplier increases. You can cash-out at any time to bank your winnings.
What is the RTP of Dragon Tower?
The published RTP is 98.0%. Although this is higher than most video slots, it’s a little lower than Stake.us Crash and blackjack, which are 99.0%.
What is the best Dragon Tower strategy?
No strategy is guaranteed to win all the time, so before deciding which one to try, you want to ensure that you have enough coins. For instance, Martingale is easy to use, but it is high-risk and you need a large bankroll to cover your losses. We wouldn’t recommend this Dragon Tower strategy if you only have a small number of coins to play with.
Latest sweepstakes news
993SC Cyclops Smashed!993.34 Stake Cash Payout as Player Wins Big on Cyclops Smash22 Sep 2023 Read more
10631 SC Major Jackpot10,631 SC Won as Major MCJACKPOT Drops Again20 Sep 2023 Read more
3,555 SC Big Winner!3,555 SC Big Winner at Stake.us Casino on Chaos Crew20 Sep 2023 Read more
50GC Pick a Path PromoGet 50 Stake Cash on the House - Stake.us Pick a Path13 Sep 2023 Read more
Guess The Game 1M GCWin 1,000,000 Stake.us Gold Coins - Play Guess the Game12 Sep 2023 Read more