- Vegas Blackjack in NJ
- What are the Vegas Blackjack Rules?
- Vegas Blackjack Strategies
Vegas Blackjack in NJ
Online Vegas Blackjack is a thrilling and immersive variation of the classic blackjack game that aims to replicate the excitement and atmosphere of playing in a Las Vegas casino.
With its realistic graphics, smooth gameplay, and captivating features, Vegas Blackjack offers players an authentic and exhilarating online gambling experience. In this review, we will delve into the key aspects of this game including its rules, gameplay mechanics, and unique features, to help you navigate this popular online blackjack variation.
Which NJ Online Casinos have Vegas Blackjack?
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. We aim to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully licensed to operate they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Please note we have financial arrangements with many of the companies on our website. Those arrangements provide that the company will receive a fixed fee commission if users choose to utilize the links located on the website GOT IT
9.9Find out more Get Bonus Visit BetMGM Casino
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
What are the Vegas Blackjack Rules?
To quickly recap on the basics of blackjack; this is a card game played against a dealer. The aim of the game is to have a better hand than the dealer. The best hand in blackjack is 21 - and you can achieve this value from the initial two card deal. More commonly, you will have to hit and receive more cards to get the best hand possible. Each card has a value - and if your hand exceeds the value of 21 - you are bust, which means you lose your stake.
The dealer can also go bust. And if this happens, you will win that round by default. Vegas Blackjack is popular with gamblers because of the constant suspense and weighing of the various odds. It's the reason why people enjoy Atlantic City Blackjack as well. Here are the common game rules in Vegas BJ:
- Four decks of cards are used: Casinos introduced more than one deck into blackjack due to card counting. While four decks may seem like a lot, consider AC Blackjack, which boasts double that number. As a rule of thumb, more decks of cards means a bigger house edge.
- Dealer stands on soft 17: If the dealer draws an Ace and a six, then they will have to stand. Usually, you would hit on a soft 17 due to the strong blackjack chance with no fears of busting.
- Dealer peeks for Blackjack on a 10 or Ace: If the dealer has one of these two cards as their up-card, then they will check for blackjack. In Vegas Blackjack, this means you will lose the round unless the table
- You can split up to four times: If you are dealt a pair of matching cards, then you are permitted to split those cards into two separate hands. One of the most prudent Vegas Blackjack tips is to always split aces and 10s due to the strong blackjack chance. But there is a caveat to this rule...
- Aces can only be split once: If you are dealt a pair of Aces, you should always split them. But you can only take advantage of this rule once.
- You can double down after splitting: Doubling down is an interesting strategy if you think the next card will make your hand a winner. You will be able to place double the bet - but your next card will be your final one. Doubling down is normally recommended on hands with a 10 or an Ace. It should also be noted that the majority of casinos don't let you double down on split Aces.
Vegas Blackjack Strategies
Blackjack is an interesting game when it comes to strategies. With online roulette, for example, it's very much luck based. Sure, you can adopt a red/black strategy - but at the end of the day, if you bet on any of the straight-up numbers, you are at the mercy of lady luck.
The same goes for online slots; when you spin that reel you can only pray for the good fortunes of RNG.
In a game of Vegas Blackjack, certain value hands have recommended actions. Let's say you are dealt a 10 or 11; you should always double down on either of these hands. Why? Because there's a good chance that next card could be an Ace or 10 - resulting in an instant 21 victory. But it's also recommended not to double down on a 10 or 11 if the dealers up-card is an Ace.
Now that you have all the necessary knowledge - it's time to head into your local casino and put these strategies to good use. Happy betting!