Stake.us Dice Guide 2023 - Play Dice with Free Coins
- Dice is a simple game of chance from the Stake Originals series
- Players can adjust the risk level to suit their own style of play
- Learn how to play Stake.us Dice and find out what the best Dice strategies are
- Play free Dice with our exclusive 25 free Stake Cash welcome bonus
- What is Stake.us Dice?
- How to Play Stake.us Dice
- Stake.us Dice Multipliers
- Dice Strategy
- Play Free Dice at Stake.us
- Stake.us Dice Guide - FAQs
What is Stake.us Dice?
How to Play Stake.us Dice
Load Stake Originals Dice
Set the base number
Over / Under
Stake.us Dice Multipliers
|Multiplier||Roll Over||Win Chance|
- Martingale: Most experienced players are familiar with the Martingale betting system, which is to double your bet amount after a loss continually. Then, after hitting a win, you recover all of your losses and show a profit equal to your original wager. The mathematics are bullet-proof, but you need a large balance to cover a long series of losing bets, which is what makes Martingale considerably high-risk.
- Delayed Martingale: Stake Dice offers a modification of the classic system with its Delayed Martingale strategy. With this system, the bet amount is doubled if you lose three consecutive rounds, and it resets to the original bet amount after a win. This strategy doesn’t guarantee a profit after a win, but you don’t need such an enormous balance to cover a string of losses.
- Paroli: Often called Reverse Martingale, this Dice betting strategy increases the bet amount after a win and resets it to the original amount after a loss. The objective is to benefit from winning runs while not suffering heavy losses when luck isn’t on your side.
- D’Alembert: This is another simple Stake Dice strategy. First, you decide on a bet amount (e.g. 1 SC). If you lose, you add another 1 SC to the next bet. So, if you start with 1 SC and lose three consecutive bets, the stake for the 4th bet would be 4 SC. After a win, you reduce the bet amount by 1 SC. The risk level is moderate, which makes it popular with many Dice players.
Going further and you can set custom conditions for each betting strategy, which helps to maximize their potential. Such settings include increasing/decreasing bet amounts after a specific number of wins/losses, unique actions if the first bet wins, and so on.
Play Free Dice at Stake.us
Stake.us Dice Guide - FAQs
Where to play free dice games in the US?
Stake.us is the best place to enjoy free dice games. Its variant is provably fair, allowing players to verify the results of each game. Furthermore, it comes with multiple pre-programmed strategies for you to try.
What is the house edge of Stake.us Dice?
The RTP (return to player) is 99.0%, giving the house an edge of 1.00%. This puts Dice on par with blackjack, while providing slightly more player value than baccarat and roulette.
Can I win real money playing free Dice?
You can win crypto prizes like Bitcoin and Ethereum that can be sold for real money after redemption. However, you cannot win real money directly.
What is the best Stake.us Dice strategy?
It’s hard to define the best Dice strategy because it depends on how many coins you have and the level of risk you’re willing to expose yourself to. We recommend trying different strategies with gold coins to find out that works for your style of play.
Latest sweepstakes news
No Deposit MinesNo Deposit Mines 2023 - Play with Free Stake Cash07 Jun 2023 Read more
No Deposit LimboNo Deposit Limbo 2023 - Win Real Prizes07 Jun 2023 Read more
No Deposit CrashNo Deposit Crash - Play Free Crash Games & Win Real Prizes07 Jun 2023 Read more
No Deposit PlinkoNo Deposit Plinko - Play for Free & Win Crypto Prizes07 Jun 2023 Read more
Dragon Tower GuideStake.us Dragon Tower Guide - How to Play Dragon Tower07 Jun 2023 Read more