RegisterLog in

    Rollbit Referral Code April 2024

    promo code brand

    Best Crypto Rewards Program

    Trade Leveraged Crypto. Code TOPBONUS
    Tested Last used 47 minutes ago

    Use code TOPBONUS on sign up. 18+. T&Cs apply.

    Reveal bonus code
    Click on the box to see our bonus code
    Open the site
    Register and use the promotion code
    Sign up
    Benefit from exclusive bonus when you sign up
    Visit Rollbit Casino
    • The Rollbit Referral Code is TOPBONUS
    • All the Latest Rollbit Referral and Coupon Codes
    • Rollbit Casino Welcome Bonus
    • How to Redeem the Rollbit Referral Code
    • Rollbit Casino Promotions
    • Rollbit Casino Games
    • Other Gambling Products at Rollbit
    • Rollbit Mobile App
    • Payment Methods
    • Customer Support
    • Rollbit Casino Referral Code - FAQs

    The Rollbit Referral Code is TOPBONUS

    Let’s cut to the chase - the latest Rollbit referral code is TOPBONUS. This article guides you through how to use the code so you can get up to 70% in bonuses on your exclusive rewards calendar.

    Rollbit Homepage has emerged as one of - if not the - top crypto gambling sites on the internet. It is licensed and regulated in Curacao, allowing it to accept players from over 120 countries.

    Among the products available to users of the referral code are a 3,000+ game casino, a live dealer casino, sports betting, NFT gambling, and crypto trading with up to 1,000x leverage.

    All the Latest Rollbit Referral and Coupon Codes

    Product Bonus
    Promo Code
    Rollbit CasinoGet up to 70% in RewardsTOPBONUS
    Rewards CalendarRakeback, Rollback, and MoreTOPBONUS
    Rollbit RanksAn exclusive 27-level rewards schemeTOPBONUS
    Rollbit Daily RaceWin a share of $25,000 in the daily wager raceRegister to join
    Rollbit Coupon CodesGet exclusive bonuses on X (formerly Twitter)Register to claim

    Rollbit Casino Welcome Bonus

    Unlike most online casinos, Rollbit doesn’t offer a standalone welcome bonus. Instead, new players can start claiming up to 70% in rewards from their very first real money bets.

    This eliminates wagering requirements and other terms and conditions, so players get better value overall. 

    Instant rakeback means you are rewarded from your first wager, and with the daily bonus providing up to 50% extra in rakeback bonuses, there are many reasons to get excited about Rollbit’s offers and rewards.

    How to Redeem the Rollbit Referral Code


    Go to

    Use the link at the top of this page to visit This link has been checked and verified, so you can be assured of its authenticity.

    Sign Up

    Click the yellow button to Sign Up. You need to provide a username, email address, and password. Alternatively, Rollbit allows new players to sign up via Steam or Google.

    Enter the Referral Code

    After creating your account, click the Cashier button at the top of the page. On the pop-up screen, select Redeem Code. Enter our Rollbit code TOPBONUS.

    Deposit and Play

    In the same section, once you’ve input the referral code, click the Deposit tab and follow the steps to add funds to your account. Typically, it only takes a few minutes for your money to arrive, you can then play your favorite games.

    Rollbit Casino Promotions

    Without an exclusive welcome offer, Rollbit treats all players - new and old - equally, which is more than fair. Most of the focus surrounds its rewards calendar. However, there are other interesting offers.

    Rollbit Rewards Calendar [Ongoing]

    From the Rewards page of your Rollbit account, you can populate your personal Rewards Calendar by tapping on the ‘Add’ button for the various offers when it’s activated. This allows you to choose when you get the bonuses. 

    Here’s a breakdown of the rewards you can pick up at this online casino:

    • Rakeback: All Rollbit players get 5% rakeback, which is calculated on the house edge of the games they play. This can be claimed every 30 minutes. When claiming rakeback, 50% of the amount is credited to your balance instantly, with the remaining 50% added to the Rewards Calendar that’s divided over the next three days.

    • Daily Bonus: This reward is calculated from a player’s activity over the previous 24 hours. 20% of the Daily Bonus is credited to your balance, with the other 80% split over the next seven days on the Rewards Calendar.

    • Rank-Up Bonus: Rollbit has a 27-level loyalty program. Each time a player reaches a new milestone in their casino adventure, they receive a Rank-Up Bonus. Like the Daily Bonus, 20% is credited to your balance immediately, while the remaining 80% is put on the Rewards Calander, which can be claimed over the next 21 days.

    • Weekly Bonus: The Weekly Bonus is calculated from numerous factors, including your P&L ratio of the previous seven days. This bonus also has a 20/80 split, with the larger amount added to the Rewards Calendar, which you can claim across seven days

    • Monthly Bonus: This works the same as the Weekly Bonus but on a monthly basis. Players get 20% straight away, with the other 80% equally shared over the next 30 days on the Rewards Calendar. 

    • Rakeboost: When players claim a bonus, it activates Rakeboost, which boosts the amount of rakeback you earn for 60 minutes.

    • Rollback: A Rollback bonus is effectively the same as Rakeback, but you must purchase an NFT Rollbot to claim it. Players with a Rollbot can claim up to 10% additional rakeback.

    Free Sidebets [Ongoing]

    Rollbit gives away Free Sidebets to active players. These are a separate bet on the result of a slot spin. Players wager on whether or not the outcome will be above or below a specific target multiplier. If the sidebet wins, you get to keep the profit.

    $25,000 Daily Race [Ongoing]

    Rollbit $25K Daily Race

    Every day, Rollbit Casino operates a $25,000 Daily Race. The top 50 players on the leaderboard are guaranteed a cash prize, with the highest-placed player winning $10,000. 

    Regardless of the payout you get, 20% of the amount is credited to your balance, with 80% added to the Rewards Calendar. This can be claimed over the following 14 days.

    Rollbit Casino Games

    Rollbit delivers plenty of value to its players through the plethora of rewards, while backing it up with a high-quality crypto casino. 

    In addition to offering a range of provably fair Rollbit Originals, players can experience the best games from award-winning software developers, such as Playtech, Microgaming, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Hacksaw Gaming, Evolution, BTG, Pragmatic Play, and many others. 


    From top to bottom, Rollbit excels in the depth and variety of slot games it has for players. Whether you have a passion for Megaways, classic 3-reelers, cascading reels, or cluster pays, they are all here. A few of the most popular titles that we recommend playing are:

    • Starlight Princess 1000
    • Avalon
    • Buffalo King Megaways
    • Narcos
    • Extra Chilli Megaways
    • White Rabbit
    • Reactoonz

    Rollbit Slots

    Rollbit Originals

    Some of the most-played games at this casino come from the Rollbit Originals collection. As highlighted above, all Originals are provably fair. This gives players the option to verify the outcome of each round to ensure complete transparency and fairness.

    • Plinko
    • X Flip
    • X Roulette
    • X Crash

    These are some of Rollbit Originals. Others include NFT Lootboxes and Marketplace Lootboxes, Jackpot, Rollbot Bonanza, and Rollercoaster. The latter is an exciting game with 1,000x leverage.

    Live Casino

    Along with a profusion of RNG table and card games, the Rollbit live dealer casino brings the best of what Evolution, Playtech Live, and Pragmatic Play Live have to offer. These are the three largest live casino specialists, which emphasizes the quality of this platform. 

    Live game shows have become increasingly popular in recent years, and Rollbit has a grand selection, which includes Crazy Time, Dream Catcher, Mega Wheel, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Deal or No Deal, Mega Ball, Crazy Coinflip, and Adventure Beyond Wonderland.

    However, if you’re a fan of classic table/card games, you’ll also find Live Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Video Poker, Sic Bo, Craps, Casino Hold’em, Dragon Tiger, and Asian favorites, such as Teen Patti and Andar Bahar.

    Other Gambling Products at Rollbit

    Rollbit is a complete online gambling platform. It lays claim to being the world’s first NFT casino. However, it’s expanded far beyond those borders. These are some of the other features of this ever-growing site.

    • Sports Betting: Having used the Rollbit Sportsbook, I can wholly recommend it. Bettors can wager on 25+ sports with strong market depth. Moreover, its odds are competitive and there are other features like cash out and live streaming that enhance the value.

    • NFT Lootboxes: Players can purchase NFT Lootboxes, which offer a chance of winning thousands of dollars. All Lootbox games are provably fair, so you can verify all outcomes.

    • NFT Loans: A new feature at is NFT loans. Here, you can get a USD loan based on the value of your NFT. All loans are interest-free, but they must be repaid within seven days.

    • Crypto Futures: Rollbit allows customers to trade crypto futures with up to 1,000x leverage (for most assets). This is a high-risk, high-reward method of gambling on the future price of your favorite cryptocurrencies.

    • Trade Rollbit (RLB): Rollbit Coin is the native cryptocurrency of this gambling site. Customers can trade the coin and use it for the RLB Lottery. Furthermore, there are perks for holding the coin, too.

    Trade Rollbit Coin (RLB)

    Rollbit Mobile App

    Following several other crypto-centric gambling platforms, Rollbit doesn’t offer a dedicated mobile app. Instead, opting to keep everything web-based with a responsive mobile platform.

    I have used Rollbit’s mobile site, and it works perfectly well. Despite the large number of gambling products, the web platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The vast majority of casino games are mobile-compatible, so the player experience remains top-notch.

    Moreover, registration, using the Rollbit Casino referral code, payments, and customer support are easy to operate on the mobile site. As for page load speeds, I found it on par with the desktop platform, which is another advantage.

    Payment Methods

    Rollbit is a pure crypto casino. However, it also facilitates local currency deposits, where players buy their preferred cryptocurrency. These are the available payment methods if you’re using crypto directly.

    • Bitcoin (BTC)
    • Ethereum (ETH)
    • Litecoin (LTC)
    • Rollbit Coin (RLB)
    • Solana (SOL)

    As well as those, Rollbit supports several popular ERC-20 tokens for payments; these are:


    Another innovative payment option players can use along with their Rollbit referral code is NFT. To use this method, you must connect your MetaMask wallet, which allows you to transfer the NFT to Rollbit. 

    From here, it’ll be valued, and you can decide if you want to sell it. If you choose to sell, the money will be credited to your balance.

    Players can also buy crypto with their local currency using:

    • Mastercard
    • Visa
    • Apple Pay
    • Google Pay

    This service is provided by third-party companies, including MoonPay, Chainbits, and Paybis. After buying a coin or token with your credit or debit cards, you must transfer it to Rollbit.

    Customer Support

    Players can contact Rollbit quickly and easily using one of these methods:

    • Live Chat
    • Email: 

    It also has a help center that includes frequently asked questions covering a range of topics. For information related to referral codes, banking, account setup, and technical support, we advise going to the help center before contacting live support.

    Rollbit Casino Referral Code - FAQs

    Are Rollbit coupon codes the same as referral codes?

    No, coupon codes and referral codes are not the same. Rollbit issues all coupon codes, which you can find on its social media pages.

    These unlock special promotional offers, like cash drops and free spins. Referral codes are available from reputable websites, such as, for new players to use.

    What is the Rollbit Casino promo code?

    The Rollbit promo code (known as the referral code) is MAXBONUS. You can use this in the Cashier section of the site before making your first deposit.

    Is Rollbit legit?

    Yes, it is. The Rollbit brand is owned and operated by Bull Gaming N.V. This company is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.

    Do I need a referral code for the $25K daily race?

    You do not need an exclusive Rollbit code to join the $25K daily race. Players are automatically entered onto the leaderboard when they make real-money wagers.

    Last updated on 12 Apr 2024
    All states A