New Jersey Legal Online Blackjack Games
- Min Bet Multihand Euro or Vegas Bottom Line
- Play three hands at once Split option available for all in play handsHigh quality software
- Play three hands at once
- Split option available for all in play hands
- High quality software
- Six deck shoe offers better oddsTrack betting history with in depth statisticsBeautiful user interface
- Six deck shoe offers better odds
- Track betting history with in depth statistics
- Beautiful user interface
- Surrender features allows you to back out of a poor handEasy to use softwareDouble down on split hands
- Surrender features allows you to back out of a poor hand
- Easy to use software
- Double down on split hands
- Surrender option allows you to save a bet from total lossHigh odds compared to other BJ gamesPerfect for low stakes play
- Surrender option allows you to save a bet from total loss
- High odds compared to other BJ games
- Perfect for low stakes play
- High betting limits for big bankrollsSplit hands up to three timesSurrender bet allowed
- High betting limits for big bankrolls
- Split hands up to three times
- Surrender bet allowed
- One of the best return percentages at 99.87%Hit on split AcesEligible for Community Jackpot at select casinos
- One of the best return percentages at 99.87%
- Hit on split Aces
- Eligible for Community Jackpot at select casinos
- Split hands multiple timeDouble down on all hands - even split handsFour deck shoe offers decent odds
- Split hands multiple time
- Double down on all hands - even split hands
- Four deck shoe offers decent odds
- Excellent software from Gamesys
- Two deck shoe means lower house edge
- Wide range of betting limits
Best NJ Online Blackjack Casinos
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Harrah's Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
NJ Online Blackjack
How to play NJ Online Blackjack
- Register an account
- Make your first deposit
- Visit the game lobby and pick a blackjack variation.
What are the rules of blackjack?
- Ace can be counted as 1 or 11 points, Face cards are worth 10 points while 2 to 9 cards are worth their value
- Card value is calculated by adding the points of all cards in a hand. The highest value is of a “Blackjack” which is the total of a face card and a 10 point card
- You have the following options available to you when you are dealt your first two cards:
- Stand – You don’t add any more cards to your stack
- Hit – You take another card
- Double – You double your bet and take just one more card
- Split – If you have a pair or any two 10 point cards you can split your hand and separate it into two hands.
- Surrender – You forfeit half you wager when you surrender.
What Legal Online Blackjack Variations can you play at NJ Casinos?
- Eight decks
- Dealer peeks on 10 value cards and aces
- Dealer stands on Soft and Hard 17
- Double down on any two cards
- Double down after split
- Split three times to make four hands
- Aces can only be split once
- Only one card dealt to split Aces
- Split aces do not award blackjack
- Late surrender is allowed
- Eight Decks
- Dealer stands on a soft 17
- Double down on any two cards
- Double down after a split
- Side Bets Allowed – Perfect pair, coloured pair, mixed pair
- Payouts are 3:2
- Insurance on bets allowed
- Surrender allowed
- Four decks
- Play up to five hands
- Aces can be split 3 times
- Double down on any two cards
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Two cards of matching value can be split
- No surrender
- Insurance is 2:1
- No insurance on additional hands created by split
- Learn the rules of your game; as mentioned before, each variations of blackjack will have rules specific to that game and it is always a good practice to understand the details before you begin
- Practice; if you are a complete newbie to the game, we suggest you play the demo version of online blackjack a few times until you are absolutely familiar with terms like Stand, Surrender, Double, Stay, Split etc.
- Diminish the Dealer Advantage; the dealer has one face up card and one face down card. As you have two face up cards and must act first without knowing the dealer’s face down card, you are put at a certain disadvantage. To mitigate this, we suggest you go through our blackjack strategy sheet to help you decide when to stand, hit, split or double.
- Ensure you have a betting strategy; it is best to be consistent with your bets. Remember that all decks in the game are the same; there are no hot or cold decks. Blackjack is based on probability and chance and therefore, trying to beat the house with a betting progression will not work.
Online Blackjack NJ FAQ
Is online blackjack legal in New Jersey?
Yes, it's been legal since 2013 when online gambling was permitted in the state. You can find hundreds of real money blackjack games at NJ casinos.
Where can I play blackjack online in NJ?
You have many options when it comes to playing blackjack in the Garden State. In fact, all of the casinos on this page offer blackjack.
Can you win real money playing blackjack online?
Yes, you can win real money as long as you are playing with real dollars. If you are using a bonus, then you will have to wager the funds before making a withdrawal.
Can I claim an online blackjack bonus?
Of course! Online casino bonuses can usually be used on a number of different games, including blackjack, roulette and even slots.