Vegas Blackjack in NJ
Which NJ Online Casinos have Vegas Blackjack?
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Harrah's Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
What are the Vegas Blackjack Rules?
- Four decks of cards are used: Casinos introduced more than one deck into blackjack due to card counting. While four decks may seem like a lot, consider AC Blackjack, which boasts double that number. As a rule of thumb, more decks of cards means a bigger house edge.
- Dealer stands on soft 17: If the dealer draws an Ace and a six, then they will have to stand. Usually, you would hit on a soft 17 due to the strong blackjack chance with no fears of busting.
- Dealer peeks for Blackjack on a 10 or Ace: If the dealer has one of these two cards as their up-card, then they will check for blackjack. In Vegas Blackjack, this means you will lose the round unless the table
- You can split up to four times: If you are dealt a pair of matching cards, then you are permitted to split those cards into two separate hands. One of the most prudent Vegas Blackjack tips is to always split aces and 10s due to the strong blackjack chance. But there is a caveat to this rule...
- Aces can only be split once: If you are dealt a pair of Aces, you should always split them. But you can only take advantage of this rule once.
- You can double down after splitting: Doubling down is an interesting strategy if you think the next card will make your hand a winner. You will be able to place double the bet - but your next card will be your final one. Doubling down is normally recommended on hands with a 10 or an Ace. It should also be noted that the majority of casinos don't let you double down on split Aces.
Vegas Blackjack FAQs
Vegas Blackjack vs Atlantic City Blackjack: What is the difference?
There is not much that separates the Garden state with the Silver state in terms of blackjack. The versions are near identical, minus two rule tweaks:
Atlantic City Blackjack uses 8 decks: What does this mean? It means that Vegas Blackjack odds are better. The more decks of cards used in a game of blackjack, the bigger the house edge. But single deck blackjack games are a rare type of card game that you will struggle to find at most casinos.
Late surrender is allowed: Imagine the dealer draws a 10 or Ace card. In Vegas Blackjack, that means you are done for if you didn't land a 21 on the initial deal. With late surrender, however, you can choose to save half of your bet. Sure, it might sound like a cowardly strategy - but its better than losing the entirety of your stake.
Can you play Vegas Blackjack online?
If you're located in Nevada? No, you won't be able to play blackjack online. Nevada online gambling is strictly limited to online poker at the time of writing. There isn't even a real money Vegas Blackjack app available. And there is very little chance of this changing in the future due to the resorts fear of online gaming swallowing up their customers. You can however find a number of free mobile apps to enjoy blackjack, some of which even link to real reward schemes.